Thursday 14 March 2013

TTSR “On liberty” Reconsidered



It could be that I have no right to speak about the teachings of government funded/controlled schools because I have never once attended a class or ridden a school bus, but it could be I think, through that abstinence that I can see things differently and through an unpolluted eye.
If it is said that I have no right to, because I do not have the ‘experience’ first hand, is not the person speaking taking the same liberties in his assumption because he knows little to nothing about my way of learning? 
Indeed, assessments like these are made every day, for it is in our power to critique things as we see fit, but that power is met with opposition on all sides since a discerning mind can sift out flaws better than an educated mind because schools do not teach how to discriminate, at least in classrooms (Lord knows it is taught with a furry in the halls), between right, wrong, and the aloof third party that tells you what to think based on assumptions.

Proverbs 16:21  “The wise of heart is called discerning,”

Proverbs 17:24  
”The discerning sets his face toward wisdom,
but the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth.”

1 Kings 3:12  “Behold, I now do according to your word. Behold, I give you a wise and discerning mind, so that none like you has been before you and none like you shall arise after you.”

Hebrews 4:12  “For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment