Wednesday 22 May 2013

TTSR The Old Neighborhood


Think back if you will, about 60 to 70 years ago, which is probably long before your time but consider how it was for children to grow up in that time, what schools were like, how neighborhoods interacted, and how people took care of there families.

This was many years before I was born but from reading and hearing the verbal history of that time from my grandparents and even great grandparent, Western society was greatly different from that of the present; it was a lot tougher in the lower class where you either worked hard for a living or went hungry, many did at times in spite of their laibour, but one of the biggest differences I think is the quality of an education one could obtain from the public system.

There is no discipline for acting out nowadays, no failure for students that do not complete their assignments, no opportunities for students to get ahead in their courses if they excel, and very little parental involvement, at least, this is the picture of government school systems in the Western hemisphere, if your from another part of the world and have a different situation in your schools, leave me a comment about it below.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jean if you get this I agree with what you think and if you do get this I hope we will talk again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean if you get this I agree with what you think and if you do get this I hope we will talk again.

    ReplyDelete